- I was adopted and am blessed with two sets of parents.
- I have loved photography since I was a child. My love was shared by both my dad and birth mom who are now dancing with Jesus.
- I have the best husband and family ever! Three sons and a daughter! They rock my world!
- Butter Pecan ice cream is my favorite (but Starbucks lemon pound cake is about to win that war).
- I firmly believe Tootsie pops make kids and parents happy!
- I can't carry a tune but my radio makes me believe I can. Beware if you are in the car with me.
- I am constantly learning, changing and growing as a photographer. My clients are like family to me.
- I see the world differently now that three of my four parents are no longer with me and feel that relationships are special - moments I want to freeze in time.
- I was honored to have 40 top in the top 30% of all the photographs entered in the Shoot and Share Contest for the past three years. I have had two top 100 finishes and two Finalists as well
Want to know more?
- My love for photography began as a child and continued through high school as I made my first pin hole camera and developed black and white film in the darkness of our high school developing lab. My hobby has become one of my greatest loves. Sports and action photography thrill me while portraits and weddings leave me in awe.
- I long to be with a camera in my hand on this journey we call life, capturing it's most spectacular moments as images frozen into moments in time that steal your breath, never to be forgotten.. If you'd love to find yourself on the other side of my camera, shoot me an email. I'd love to chat! Just Click Here!